Accessible, affordable, quality healthcare is here in the Bitterroot.
“Sapphire Community Health’s mission is to provide quality health care services to medically underserved populations of our communities.”
Our Clinic will be open in our new office Monday, September 19th at 316 North 3rd St.
Accepting new patients and offering the following services:
- Mental Health Services Irene Walters, PNP
- FREE Flu shots- while supplies last!
- General primary medical care for all ages
- Acute care for minor illnesses and injuries
- DOT & Sports Physicals
- Immunizations & Well Child Visits
- For cancer
- Communicable diseases
- Well-Child Services
- Women’s care- Gynecological and Breast Care
- Ongoing care for chronic illnesses (diabetes, hypertension)
- Colorectal screening
- Dermatology Procedures
- Prescription medication
- Social service information and referrals
- Laboratory services
- FREE Assistance applying for Marketplace Health Insurance & Medicaid
Our rates are based on the individual or families ability to pay. We have a sliding fee payment schedule based on income and number of people living in your household. We also accept Medicare, Medicaid, Healthy Montana Kids, VA and private insurance. Sapphire Community Health does not refuse service to anyone who has an inability to pay.
Learn more about Montana’s affordable healthcare option and apply here!
Sapphire Community health is seeking a Family Nurse Practitioner find out more here.
Sapphire Community Health is closed on the following Holidays: New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day.
NOTICE OF PROVIDER PRIVACY PRACTICES and HEALTH INFORMATION RIGHTS: Notice of privacy practices and patients rights